What will I get out of GBC?
By taking part, you will not only experience what it is like to be a business leader, but you will also meet some of the top global employers in the world of business.
- Learn how to analyse and solve a real life business case study, giving you firsthand experience of the skills required to be a business leader
- Enhance your team building skills and develop your presentation skills
- Boost your CV and enhance your career development
- Experience what it is like to study CIMA and be a chartered management accountant
- Get tips, techniques and advice from global decision makers and CIMA professionals
- Expand your global network and connect with decision makers from top employers, including Barclays
- Connect with like-minded and ambitious students from around the globe - join the community now on our Facebook page
- Get the chance to represent your country/region and win an all expenses paid trip to Warsaw, Poland for the prestigious global final.
- Get the opportunity to win prizes at various levels of the competition for different award categories.
Learn the benefits of CIMA
If you want a future international career involving these great opportunities, you should study the CIMA Professional Qualification. Watch a video by our 2014 GBC Australian global finalists to find out more about the benefits of CIMA:
Why choose CIMA?
CIMA focuses on business, giving you more than just accounting knowledge. You will not only be financially qualified but also professionally trained in business management, capable of advising on business strategy and risk management.
As a CIMA member you will join the world’s largest professional body of management accountants and greatly increase your earning potential. You will gain the internationally recognised Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA) designation, which means you can work across international boundaries and business sectors.
How CIMA creates business professionals
Management accounting gives you a crucial competitive advantage in your career.
The subjects in the qualification ensure CIMA members have both business and finance skills to lead and manage businesses. Our qualification is designed in a way that encourages students’ step by step development of knowledge, techniques and skills. It strikes a balance between applied academic learning and relevant practical experience.
Read more below or download the PDF (1MB).
Join us now
Register as a student