What will I get out of GBC?
By taking part in the CIMA Global Business Challenge, you will not only experience what it is like to be a business leader, but you will also meet some of the top global employers and leading pioneers in the world of business.
You will be given the opportunity to connect with a global network of like-minded and ambitious students through the CIMA community.
With 24 regions from around the world taking part, you could be in with a chance of meeting and socialising with students from different cultures and backgrounds.
What experience will I gain?
- You will learn how to analyse and solve a real life business case study, which will give you firsthand experience of the skills required to be a business leader
- You will experience what it is like to study CIMA and be a chartered management accountant
- You will gain valuable skills which will boost your CV and enhance your career development
- You will get the opportunity to enhance your team building skills and develop your presentation skills
- You will gain a knowledge of CIMA and the qualification, which will put you one step ahead of the rest and open doors in the future
What are the opportunities?
- You will get tips, techniques and advice from global decision makers and CIMA professionals
- You have the opportunity to expand your global network and connect with decision makers from top employers
- You could get the chance to represent your country/ region at the prestigious global
- You will be exposed to career opportunities suited to you
What could I win?
- You and your team could win an all expenses paid trip to South Africa for the GBC global final
- You could win numerous prizes at various levels of the competition for different award categories