The CIMA Global Business Challenge is an international business competition for undergraduates around the world, designed to bring out the best in the young business leaders of tomorrow.
By working together as a team of four to present a business case study, it is a great opportunity for you to showcase your talent in business management, and learn how to become the business leaders of the future. You also have the opportunity to win a place at the global final in Warsaw, Poland.
The competition is organised in partnership with Barclays, who share our vision of developing and nurturing young talent around the world.
The results are in!
- 2015 GBC champions: Tueur Consulting, Singapore
- Second place: Maverick Minds, India
- Third place: DSLU Manila Team White, Philippines
- Future business leader: Keshav Pasari from Maverick Minds, India
- Judges' choice video: Vector, Myanmar
- People's choice video: Team Doers, Nepal
Congratulations to you all!
Relive the event
Relive the news from the final on our live feed! Get involved by using the hashtag #cimagbc.
Live Blog 2015 CIMA Global Business Challenge final
Have a question?
View our frequently asked questions (PDF 48KB)