CIMA in-house training
CIMA in-house training provides a more personal approach to meeting your training needs. Our programmes are delivered by business experts specifically for your staff at your chosen location.
We recognise that talent development, management and retention are all key to an organisation’s success in a challenging and competitive marketplace.
To drive your business forward, we consult with you regarding your organisation’s needs, and work with industry experienced speakers to create a unique training solution that meets your desired outcomes.
- proven track record – we have over 25 years’ experience of helping organisations meet their training needs by providing in-house solutions
- in-depth experience – we identify the best speaker with extensive practical experience in your chosen topic so that you benefit from their in-depth industry knowledge
- value for money – courses are charged by event rather than per delegate, so it is a much more cost effective solution if you have six or more people requiring training
- customer service – we have a first class corporate business team which helps our clients to organise over 500 in-house courses per annum.
How it works
- consult – a member of our team will discuss your requirements and help to build a training plan
- tailor – once the speaker has been identified, they will work with you to clarify your learning objectives and tailor the solution to meet your requirements
- organise – we take care of all arrangements to help your event run smoothly and efficiently, delivering maximum benefits for the participants and saving you time and effort
- deliver – training is delivered at the location of your choosing as per the agreed plan. A post-event review will be carried out to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
To meet your training requirements select one or more of the following:
- CIMA Mastercourses – choose from our public published programme* for in-house delivery. View the full list of available courses
- in-house only courses – select one of our in-house only training programmes
- bespoke – have a programme developed from scratch that will specifically meet your desired learning outcomes
- business coaching - benefit from one-to-one coaching to help develop areas such as improving overall personal effectiveness, building successful working relationships and prioritising and getting things done.
If you’re still not sure what you need, contact our in-house team who will be able to advise you and help identify the best solution for your needs.
CIMA on demand - Support your training with CIMA on demand, our range of online courses for additional pre- and post-course learning. Find out more.
*excludes multi-speaker courses.
For more information and a free consultation call +44 (0)845 026 4722, or email email@example.com.