Working capital optimisation
Event type: Mastercourse
The risk, reward and reputation implications
CIMA members and students should log in to their MY CIMA account before booking in order to receive the appropriate discount. CIPD members should please download and complete the booking form, including your membership number and email it back to us.
10 December 2014 - 09:30
Price: GBP 599.00
ember price: £539. CDS member price: £415. Plus VAT on all prices. CIPD members should please complete booking form above to book.
Who will benefit
Business managers, commercial and financial controllers, accountants, credit controllers and treasury staff, internal auditors, accounting and IT business process owners, systems accountants, bank commercial teams, purchasing teams.
The course will be valuable to anyone involved in any aspect of working capital reduction, optimisation or transformation and is aimed at all organisations that want to optimise their working capital and improve cash flow reporting, understand how working capital drivers will enhance the cash conversion cycle and ensure investors and stakeholders are viewing the right metrics.
What you can gain
- Discover how to choose the right metrics for your business.
- Find out which working capital strategies to deploy within your business.
- Understand the impact of other business functions on working capital.
- Explore the risks, return and reputation implications of your working capital decisions.
- What is working capital and why is it important to optimise it?
- What are the right metrics to help in managing working capital?
- Are the traditional indicators of DSO / DPO and DIO still fit for purpose?
- How do we balance the need for return against the risks?
- What are the wider implications of working capital management on reputation and credit rating?
- Links between cash efficiency and effectiveness in working capital.
- Why top-level commitment is critical to optimising working capital.
- The role of ERP systems in working capital optimisation.
- What is considered best practice and how can you be more proactive in your approach?
CIMA members and students should log in to their MY CIMA account in order to receive the appropriate discounts.
The course starts at 9.30am. Lunch and refreshments are included.
6 CPD hours (where applicable)
CIMA Mastercourses held in partnership with BPP
Find out more
If you have any queries please email or phone us on +44 (0)845 026 4722.
CIMA on demand
CIMA on demand is a high quality online professional development solution, specifically designed for busy finance and business professionals. Find out more