Be part of the CIMA mentoring scheme
CIMA mentoring aims to support and coach students through CIMA exams. This will be particularly valuable to students who have been unsuccessful in exams, or who would like to become more familiar with the CIMA qualifications and improve their exam technique.
Benefits of CIMA mentoring
- students can have a recently qualified member help them prepare for the exams
- members can enhance their CPD by helping a CIMA student pass the CIMA qualification.
To find out more please see the relevant section below.
Mentors: please click here to find out more about becoming a CIMA mentor
Students: please click here to find out more about becoming a CIMA mentee
- the mentoring pilot is currently by invitation only. You are welcome to apply if you have received our email invitation, or register your interest for this service by clicking the link below
- invited students who apply to be mentored will be matched once they have finished entering for their exam(s), on a first-come, first-served basis
- invited students will be informed whether their application has been successful, and if so, given their mentor's contact details, when exam entry closes
- the CIMA mentoring scheme is primarily geared towards providing guidance on exam techniques, where to find study resources, time management, and similar - and not to provide technical help
- CIMA is not responsible for the quality of the advice given, although we provide ample resources to help guide mentors
- the CIMA code of ethics applies and professional conduct is expected from all parties to the mentoring.
I would like to register my interest
If you didn't receive an invitation to the CIMA mentoring scheme pilot, but would like to register your interest, please complete this form.