Higher education partners
CIMA accredits qualifications around the world.
Advance with CIMA
Advance with CIMA accredits higher education programmes so that graduates can receive exemptions from selected parts of the CIMA professional qualification. The scheme ensures that:
- CIMA students who are eligible for exemptions have the right knowledge and experience to succeed in their CIMA exams
- employers recruit quality graduates who have the right skills for accounting and business careers
- institutions around the world work with CIMA to achieve a shared goal - the greater employability of their graduates and our students and members.
Applications for accreditation should be made directly by the awarding institution. Interested institutions should read:
The certificate in business accounting and the 2010 professional qualification syllabus (PDF 570KB) will inform your application.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss next steps with us.
Find your institution's current exemptions
See past CIMA exam questions by paper
CIMA Advocate scheme
Institutions offering accounting, business or related programmes are invited to nominate an academic as the main contact between CIMA and their institution. All institutions are eligible to join the scheme.
Benefits of being an advocate include:
- Financial Management magazine and Insight e-newsletter
- 50% discount on a one day CIMA Mastercourse and special CPD rates
- CIMA's latest research publications
- regional seminars on topics like syllabus and assessment changes.
The CIMA advocate scheme currently operates in China, Ireland, Malaysia, Singapore and the UK. To learn more about becoming a CIMA advocate, contact us at email@example.com.
If you are currently a CIMA advocate and woud like to usse your 50% discount please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for information about courses available.